SCAD Brief Writing Competition: Win an Internship with SimmonsCooper Partners
Are you an aspiring Lawyer or do you know someone who is, then you need to take advantage of the SCAD Brief Writing Competition which commences on the 1st of May – 31st of May, 2016.
SCAD is a Community Service Advocacy Initiative of SimmonsCooper Partners.
So here is what happens basically; you write a brief either as an Appellant or Respondent on a Dispute Scenario.
How to participate in SCAD?
1. You must be an undergraduate in an accredited Law Faculty or in Law School.
2. Log on to www.scp-law.com on the 1st of May to view the Dispute Scenario.
3. Follow the instructions and prepare your response either as Appellant or Respondent.
4. The Top Ten winners will be announced on the 5th of July, 2016.
5. The Top Ten Finalists will be invited to SimmonsCooper for the Oral Stage Competition where the 1st three winners will go home with prizes including an internship with SimmonsCooper Partners.
SCAD is designed principally for law school students and undergraduates seeking to initiate, nurture and develop their advocacy skills. Successful students are entitled to a range of long-lasting benefits that include professional development, tuition support, exposure and mentorship.