LawPavilion PrimeBUY PRIME NOW
NIGERIA'S LARGEST E-LIBRARY OF LAW REPORTS
The brightest lawyer or legal researcher isn’t one that knows everything, but one that knows how and where to get the best answers.
LawPavilion PRIME is the all-inclusive Legal Research and Analytics solution designed for Lawyers, Judges, Magistrates and Law Students. It contains the LPELR - LawPavilion Electronic Law Report which is a compedium of judicial precedent dating as far back as 1960. It is an easy to use software that can be accessible on PC, iOS and Android devices. It enables you to find relevant cases and judgments fast. With our tool, you can access and collate all the necessary information you need within seconds.
This is far more effective and convenient than searching through several volumes of dust coated print law reports.
Largest collection of Judgments of the Supreme Court (from 1960 till date) and Court of Appeal (from 1977 till date) in Nigeria
61-years Consolidated Index and Digest of over 120,000 issues covering all areas of law
Super fast and robust search engine, with relevant search results. Search by subject matter, topical area, case title or any issue of law
Paginated and Paragraphed e-Law-Reports which are citable in any Nigerian court as LPELR
Annonated Laws of the Federation and Subsidiary Legislations
Civil Procedure Rules of the 36 States of Nigeria including FCT-Abuja and the Federal Courts
LawPavilion 360°, featuring a special compilation of all Court of Appeal judgments that have been upturned by the Supreme Court. Regular update on the veracity of the precedents of the courts
AFSJ (Appellate Feedback System for Judges), instant alerts to Judges on the status of their judgments at the appellate courts, whether affirmed or upturned.
- Accelerate the Speed of Legal Research - 10 times faster (to be conservative). Get authorities on any issue of Law in seconds.
- Enhance the quality of your work - we usually say "if you don't find it on LawPavilion, you'll likely not find it anywhere else!!!".
- Reinforced with our 360° feature that tests the veracity of any appellate court judgment.
- Get ahead of your peers - LawPavilion gives you the competitive edge over their peers in the industry
- Convenience (all your cases on an iPad or laptop)
- 24/7 Productivity - Judges/Lawyers can comfortably write a full judgment or prepare a brief anywhere, having been equipped with all the necessary documents and with an arsenal of the most comprehensive and versatile search-engine-
- enabled electronic law reports in the industry, even at the airport or on the road.
- It's simply an mobile office or better put, mobile chambers
- LawPavilion Electronic Law Report gives international flavour to the quality of your work, with the integration of Judgments from the Supreme Courts of England and America
Largest colection of cases from the Supreme Court and Court of Appeal - Over 20,000 Cases
Most versatile, comprehensive, precise and fastest Search Engine for quick retrieval of authorities on any issue of law
Most precise Citation - Still the only Electronic Paginated and Paragraphed Law Report in Nigeria. We also give other available citations.
Nigeria's only Apple Computers® Approved Electronic Law Reporting Platform on the AppStore
360° featuring a CONSISTENCY CHECK ON ALL UPTURNED APPELLATE COURT JUDGMENTS, serving as the LITMUS TEST
for the veracity of any authority relied upon in court by the Lawyers. It checks whether any judgment has been upturned by any later decision of the Supreme Court.
Our caption for this is: "if the authorities you intend to rely on have not passed the LawPavilion 360° test, you might be at risk of using overruled authorities."
PRODUCT TYPES - (FOR THE ELECTRONIC LAW REPORTS)
PC Version - LawPavilion Personal (for Windows and Mac) for Legal professionals who want to have access to the complete LawPavilion e-Library
iPad Version for Judges - LawPavilion Judiciary (iPad)
iPad Version for Lawyers - LawPavilion Pro (iPad)